On February 1, 2019, the central government began the PM Kisan Yojana. Piyush Goyal, the central minister, introduced it. The PM Kisan Samman Yojana was introduced in the 2020 budget by the federal minister. All small farmers with a 2-hectare plot or less are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana. Farmers would receive 6000 rupees in three instalments of 2000 rupees each year, according to the government. This signifies that the government will pay the money in three instalments. The farmer will benefit greatly from this financial assistance. They may use it for both personal and agricultural purposes.
The government has nearly spent 75000 crore rupees in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Each farmer would get 6000 rupees in the form of a bank draught or an internet payment from the government. The pension is paid in three instalments of 2000 by the government. The PM Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 would cover over 12 crore small farmers, according to the government.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Once registration is finished and the state government confirms the beneficiary’s account, the amount of this yojana is allotted to the farmer’s account. Except for West Bengal, the benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are available in every state of India. In West Bengal, about 70 lakh farmers are enslaved by the earnings of the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana. The application of certain West Bengal farmers has not been validated by the state government. The Prime Minister of India explained the new farmer law and the benefits of the scheme and law via video conference. He also maintained that the measure will not damage farmers or their families.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application
- First, go to the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website.
- The option of farmers corner can be found on the homepage. Select it by clicking on it.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can register as a new farmer.
- The registration form will be on your screen after that. Fill in all required fields, such as Aadhar number, image code, and so on.
- Your application has been successfully registered if you complete the steps outlined above.
- Print off a copy of your registration form for future reference.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List check
- To begin, go to the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website.
- The option of farmer corner can be found on the home page.
- A new page will open, on which you will see the beneficiary status choice.
- Complete all relevant fields, such as Aadhar number, bank account number, and mobile number.
- Finally, you’ll see the beneficiary status on your computer screen.
Kisan Credit Card Application
All farmers interested in participating in this plan must have a Kisan credit card. Farmers must apply for a Kisan credit card in order to obtain one. The application will be submitted to the bank. So, first and foremost, go to the bank where you have a Kisan Samman Nidhi account. Then get a credit card application form and fill it out completely. Take it to the bank and turn it in. Then get your Kisan credit card after a while.